I am a stay-at-home mom to five kids, eight and under. We live in the Pacific Northwest.
Ten Random things about me:
- I love to take on too many projects, but easily get overwhelmed. And I’m a perfectionist…the kind that gets nothing done.
- I’m actually pretty shy and have a hard time looking people in the eye.
- I can’t focus when a TV is on, so I try to avoid them. Like, the house could burn down around me and I wouldn’t notice. It’s bad, and I get made fun of often.
- I’ve never had a Dr. Pepper (and I never will, so I can keep using it to help win the “I have never…” game).
- As an adult, I finally have a more satisfying answer to “What color are your eyes?” than hazel. Apparently I have central heterochromia…my eyes are green on the outside and brown around the iris, and my hair always looks naturally sun bleached or highlighted. Super cool.
- I finally got my ears pierced as an adult…and I made my daughter go first. Just so she couldn’t get scared watching me, you know.
- As a child, my go to outfit was pink spandex and black cowboy boots. (Don’t worry, you will NEVER see me in that now! I’m not that cool anymore.)
- I hated not having any siblings close to my age, so I decided to have all my kids close together. Go ahead and ask me how that turned out sometime…
- I love to love the challenge of trying a new thing. My husband does not so much.
- I’m way cooler online. ;P
Want to keep in touch?